7.21.2011

NHM picks Ovlov as band of the month

New Haven Music chose Ovlov (and Farewood) as their bands of the month for July 2011. There are a lot of great bands in CT, and it's nice to see these guys promoted. As a Volvo driver, I'm ashamed to say I haven't seen Ovlov live. I also can't say "Ovlov live" three times fast. (You totally just tried it.) I'm pretty sure this will happen sometime soon, and perhaps I can finally snag a sticker for my vehicle. Thankfully, Ovlov has a bandcamp (as opposted to a myspace, which always crashes my computer) and they've kindly distributed their new e.p. to the masses. Check it out, and keep the Ovlovers on your radar.
The Silver Bullet at approx. 300,000 miles.

ovlovolvovlovolvovlovolvovlovolvovlovolvovlovolvo.

Update 7.22.11
Thank you, Derrik, for donating your sticker to the beautification of The Silver Bullet.

No comments:

Post a Comment